CVN AmeriCorps Program Directors
CVN AmeriCorps Program Overview
Funded by the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS), CVN AmeriCorps is a network of faith based programs which serves people in the areas of economic opportunity and basic human needs, education and healthy futures and healthcare services. Our programs have a special emphasis on working with youth and addressing poverty issues in the United States. CVN AmeriCorps is part of the national service movement currently engaging Americans of all ages and backgrounds in service to address our Nation’s most critical problems. CVN AmeriCorps members help volunteer programs and community organizations as they work to address strategic initiatives that have been identified by CNCS. CVN AmeriCorps members allow funded programs to serve more individuals, create new and innovative programs, recruit more volunteers and achieve a deeper impact while attending to community issues.
In order to receive CVN AmeriCorps funding, programs must meet the following requirements:
- Be up to date on CVN membership dues.
- Support service opportunities that align with CVN AmeriCorps focus areas and are eligible for AmeriCorps placement.
- Be in compliance with CVN AmeriCorps policies and procedures.
- Attend the Annual CVN AmeriCorps Training Meeting (in conjunction with the CVN National Conference).
- Respond as needed to requests and submit required reports in a timely manner.
- CVN AmeriCorps Program Directors receive an annual orientation and ongoing training and technical assistance throughout the year.
- Programs also have access to CVN AmeriCorps online resources, including the CVN website for recruitment and AmeriCorps resources, the BWBRS time tracking system and the My AmeriCorps recruitment system via EGrants.
- By joining the AmeriCorps family, programs become part of a broad national network of service partners and State Service Commissions.
Current Program Directors, please refer to the following links:
Handbooks, Policies and Forms - This page contains current handbooks and service forms, program calendars, training materials, policy guidelines and links to National Service Resources
BWBRS - Training materials and links to the BWBRS Program