Welcome to the Membership Renewal for Catholic Volunteer Network! To ensure that your program maintains its membership into the 2019-2020 program year and is included in RESPONSE 2020, please complete the renewal process. Our new website will guide you through each part.
Before starting the renewal process please:
- Make sure you have your program's login information. You must login to complete part of the renewal process. We suggest you set aside 30 minutes to complete the process in a single sitting.
For an overview of the step-by-step process, see below:
- Complete the Annual Member Survey – This survey helps us collect data on the volunteers that serve with your program and review year-to-year trends*. We ask for data on your total number of volunteers, recruitment trends, and membership satisfaction. Please take the time to thoroughly complete this 29-question survey to ensure we report the most insightful and accurate data. *For more information regarding last year's survey, please see our recorded webinar, "Trends in Faith-Based Service", where we reported on the data collected from the field of faith-based service.
- Update your Program Listing Information – After submitting the Member Survey, you will be redirected to the CVN website to login and finish the renewal process. First you will be asked to review, update and submit the following five sections of information - A: Review & Update Your Organization's Basic Information, B: Program Listing for Organization: Purpose & Practical Information, C: Program Listing for Organization: Location Information, D: Program Listing for Organizations: Program Text; and E: Review and Update Your Organization's Social Media Handles. Please carefully review everything listed, this information will be both printed in RESPONSE 2020 and on the CVN website.
- Review & Sign the Membership Guidelines – After submitting your updated Program Listing information, you'll be asked to download a PDF version of the guidelines and electronically sign it.
- Calculate and Pay the Membership Dues – In the last part of the process, you'll be asked to calculate your member dues and submit payment. Dues are based on your budget**. Programs that renew before February 15th will receive a special early bird discount. Programs who renew after March 15th will incur a 5% late fee. You can pay via Check, MasterCard, Visa, AMEX, or Discover.
- **Definition of Organizational Budget: The Organization Budget of the sponsoring entity of the volunteer program, not the volunteer program alone (if applicable). This type of budget includes expenses and revenues.
- Definition of Programmatic Budget: The budget of the volunteer program (if not sponsored by a larger entity then use programmatic budget). This type of budget includes expenses and revenues.
|Organizational/Programmatic Budget||Early Bird Dues (before Feb. 15th)||Dues (Feb. 15th - Mar. 15th)||Late Fee Dues (after Mar. 15th)|
|Tier 1 (Under $100,000)||$746.00||$785.00||$825.00|
|Tier 2 ($100,000 - $499,999)||$846.00||$890.00||$935.00|
|Tier 3 (Above $500,000)||$945.00||$995.00||$1,045.00|
|Additional Listing (all budget sizes)||$500.00||$500.00||$500.00|
|Additional addresses (all budget sizes)||$90.00||$90.00||$90.00|
The renewal period will end on March 15, 2019, so please don’t delay in starting this process.
Thank you for your partnership and commitment to service!
Sarah Hammel, Membership Coordinator
Step 1. Complete the Annual Member Survey:
Once the survey has been completed, you will be directed to Step 2: Updating your Program Listing Information. Please note: If you are unable to complete the survey in one sitting, please be sure to have cookies enabled on your web browser. This will allow you to close your browser and return at another time without having to restart the survey.
After you complete the survey, you will be taken to a page where you can complete the other steps in the renewal process.