Explore a city, impact a community, discover a deeper spirituality, and gain meaningful career experience.
Felician Volunteers in Mission is collaborating with Deo Gratias Ministries Detroit to provide this volunteer experience. We are seeking lay women and men aged 21-32 to:
- Volunteer for a 10-month period
- live on-site in a community setting
- participate in or be respectful of daily prayer
- share volunteer experiences through daily reflection.
Volunteers will work alongside Felician Sisters to nurture a welcoming, faith-inspired community that promotes the dignity of each person. Opportunities include a cafe’, food pantry, literacy program, community garden and art program.
- Community living in an urban residence in Detroit, Michigan.
- Room and board with a private bedroom
- Monthly stipend
- Access to a communal car and car insurance
- Retreats at Maryville Retreat Center in Holly, Michigan
- Vacation and holidy time
- Personal growth
- Development and professional skills
- Immersion in Felician and Franciscan values
- An opportunity to make a difference in the world!