Join QuEST for a year of service, social justice, community, and simplicity! QuEST is post-graduate service fellowship in Seattle, Washington, sponsored by Quakers and open to all. We provide young adults with quality work at nonprofits, an intentional residential community as a cohort, and opportunities for training and reflection. The six Fellows live together in a shared house in Seattle’s University District and they receive room and board, a personal stipend, transportation and health care funds, and student loan support, as well as participation in mentorship, retreats, and workshops.
QuEST Fellows are matched with one of our partner agencies in full-time year-long positions. Placements for 2021-2022 Fellows are:
– Facing Homelessness – BLOCK Project Community Coordinator
– Northwest Immigrant Rights Project – Bilingual General Intake Coordinator
– Recovery Cafe – Radical Hospitality Coordinator
– Seattle JazzED – Program Coordinator
– United Indians of All Tribes Foundation – Development & Communications Associate
– Washington Housing Alliance Action Fund – Community Organizing Fellow
QuEST is in rolling admissions, with deadlines on the 1st and 15th of each month until placements are filled.