Posted by St. Joseph Worker Program, Saint Paul, MN: Position Summary: Responsible for nursing case management services assisting clients with access to supportive services. Helping clients set goals for themselves. Able to work effectively with clients with complex psycho-social concerns including mental health issues, unstable housing, unemployment, dysfunctional relationships, and legal concerns. Position involves working from a primary office location, but includes 5-6 client home visits each month. Nursing expertise in monthly team meetings with social workers as an interdisciplinary case consultation.
* Provide intake and comprehensive nursing case management services including:
* Intake, interview and assessment
* Goal setting
* Information and referral services
* Individualized client nursing case management plan
* Responsible for reviewing and ensuring the relevance, accuracy, and timeliness of data and reporting for purposes of accountability and client outcomes.
* Current Nursing licensure approved by the State of Minnesota required.
* Ability to work with diverse and/or low income populations, including those who may be experiencing homelessness, unstable housing, and/or mental illness required.
* CPR/First Aid Certification required.
* Preferred one year of culturally diverse, low-income and multi-problem clientele experience.
* Experience working with persons from diverse racial, ethnic, homeless populations, and/or economic backgrounds.
* Ability to drive to complete 5-6 monthly client visits. Volunteer will not transport clients.