We are looking for young adult Catholics, between 19-29 years old, who want to be equipped with experience and knowledge to be youth ministers. We want to invest in you!
You will have a mentor and learn to:
- Implement a comprehensive youth ministry program.
- Engage youth & adults and call them into the ministry.
- Plan, organize and execute programming for the year.
- Present spiritual programs and retreats in dynamic ways.
- Successfully collaborate with parish staff.
- Facilitate meetings and small groups effectively.
- Disciple youth and young adults into the mission of Jesus.
You will work as part of SPIRITUS, which is a team of missionaries who live in community and travel by van to schools and parishes working as youth ministers and giving retreats to inspire Catholic youth in grades 2nd – 12th.
You’ll receive one-on-one mentoring, spiritual direction, lodging, food, monthly allowance, health insurance and $3,000 upon completion of the mid-August 2023 to mid-May 2024 mission.
You’ll learn valuable evangelization, youth ministry and leadership skills, deepen your faith, discern future callings, and make connections that might assist you in a future career. It’s an awesome opportunity to serve our Lord and help young Catholics grow in faith!
Email Sarah at: [email protected]
or call (920) 722-8918 to learn more!