We are looking for young adult Catholics, between 19-29 years old, who want to be equipped with experience and knowledge to be youth ministers. We want to invest in you!
You will have a mentor and learn to:
– Implement a comprehensive youth ministry program.
– Engage youth & adults and call them into the ministry.
– Plan, organize and execute programming for the year.
– Present spiritual programs and retreats in dynamic ways.
– Successfully collaborate with parish staff.
– Facilitate meetings and small groups effectively.
– Disciple youth and young adults into the mission of Jesus.
You will work as part of SPIRITUS, which is a team of missionaries who live in community and travel by van to schools and parishes working as youth ministers and giving retreats to inspire Catholic youth in grades 2nd – 12th.
You’ll receive one-on-one mentoring, spiritual direction, lodging, food, monthly allowance, health insurance and $3,000 upon completion of the mid-August 2022 to mid-May 2023 mission.
You’ll learn valuable evangelization, youth ministry and leadership skills, deepen your faith, discern future callings, and make connections that might assist you in a future career. It’s an awesome opportunity to serve our Lord and help young Catholics grow in faith!
Email Sarah at [email protected] or call (920) 722-8918, ext. 7 to learn more & to apply today!