Please send all correspondence to our mailing address:
Catholic Volunteer Network
5148 Massachusetts Ave.
Bethesda, MD 20816-2740
Areas of responsibility:
- Nurture and manage donor, foundation, and partner relationships, grants, and gifts.
- Develop sustainable communications fundraising initiatives and programs informed by a commitment to social justice, racial justice, and equity.
- Utilize mission-centered strategy and storytelling to engage new audiences in the work of CVN and our member programs.
- Loyola University Chicago; Chicago, IL; M.A. in Pastoral Studies; Focus Area: Outreach and Inclusion
- Dominican University; River Forest, IL; B.A. in Graphic Design
- Plants, traveling, cooking for loved ones, liberation theology, weekend naps, antiques, and every dog I've met (and those that I haven't)
301.761.4166 / Email
Areas of Responsibility:
- Organizational vision and direction
- Partnerships with national organizations
- CVN Board of Directors
- National advocacy and coalitions
- Donor relationships
- M.S. in Pastoral Counseling, Loyola University in Maryland
- M.T.S. in Christian Ethics, Wesley Theological Seminary, Washington, D.C.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, The College of William and Mary, Virginia
- Senior Policy Director at Sojourners
- Aide to U.S. Rep. Rick Boucher (Va.)
- Pastoral counselor, spiritual director, and pastor
Supporting young adults with calling; bridge-building in political and religious realms; learning from nature; contemplative listening; music
415.425.8654 / Email
Areas of Responsibility:
- Helps catalyze ideas and focus on new ways of being and understanding CVN’s vision and mission.
- Leads the development of new staff workflow, supervision, and collaboration processes.
- Ensures that organizational goals for becoming more equitable, just, and anti-racist are integrated into all aspects of vision and programming.
- Supports and challenges staff and member programs regarding perspectives, actions, and programming.
- Helps develop and oversee social media strategy.
- Santa Clara University, BS in Political Science with minors in Sociology and Women’s Studies
- The Jesuit School of Theology, Berkeley, MTS in Theological Studies
- University California San Francisco, Clinical Pastoral Education
- I love my kiddos and family so seeing their joy on a hike or after they taste my latest culinary creation is so satisfying! I wish I could say I love reading, but I love watching medical and crime shows on Hulu more. 🙂 And podcasts... so many podcasts I listen to...