NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON FAITH-BASED SERVICE
Join us for two days to REIMAGINE service and be in community.
From October 28-29, hundreds of leaders, campus ministers, and other service advocates from across the country will convene virtually to REIMAGINE the role of faith and service in our changing world.
Our Theme: REIMAGINE
The world looks very different than it did a year ago. It has been changed by a global pandemic, shaped by the growing call for racial justice, and shifted by the beginning of an economic downturn. What has not changed is the need for faith and the call to serve. At the 43rd Annual National Conference on Faith-Based Service, programs and leaders from across the country will REIMAGINE how they come together in this new reality.
To help REIMAGINE our collective impact, the conference will focus on:
- Injustice and oppression inherent in the history of faith and service
- Authentically working in and with the communities programs serve
- Supporting volunteers in bringing their full selves to the table
- Exploring how to attract volunteers who represent all communities
- Empowering volunteers to positively impact communities
We are thankful for the support of these amazing sponsors!
Sponsorship applications are still being accepted for the 2020 National Conference on Faith-Based Service. We are offering a variety of sponsorship levels and benefits this year. Click here for more information.
Questions about the National Conference on Faith-Based Service? Contact Sarah Hammel at [email protected].