We are looking for Catholics, between 19-29 years old, who want to be equipped with experience and knowledge to be youth ministers.
You will have a mentor and learn to:
- Implement a comprehensive youth ministry program
- Engage youth & adults and call them into the ministry
- Plan, organize and execute programming
- Present spiritual programs and retreats in dynamic ways
- Successfully collaborate with parish staff
- Facilitate meetings and small groups effectively
- Disciple youth and young adults into the mission of Jesus
You will work as part of SPIRITUS, which is a team of missionaries who live in community and travel to schools and parishes working as youth ministers and giving retreats to inspire Catholic youth in grades 2nd – 12th.
- One-on-one mentoring
- Spiritual direction & formation
- Food & lodging
- Health insurance
- Monthly allowance (No fundraising required!)
- $3,000* upon completion of the mid-August 2023 to mid-May 2024 mission.
You’ll develop skills in evangelization, youth ministry and leadership, while simultaneously deepening your faith, discerning your vocation, and making connections that might assist you in a future career. It’s a unique opportunity to go on mission, while growing both spiritually and professionally!
For more information email Sarah at: