Come and explore post-grad service opportunities with over 60 faith-based organizations!
Representatives from 60 service organizations are available to answer questions and share info about their organizations.
Mentors from campuses and organizations host a time to talk through your options in a hyper-personalized way.
See the listing of mentors here.
Still Searching. Still Serving. Find yourself through faith-based service!
Are you searching for next steps? Are you looking to put your heart into action through service?
You're in the right place. The 2020 Virtual Volunteer Fair is your opportunity to connect with 50+ full-time, postgraduate service programs within the Catholic Volunteer Network. Through Info Sessions and Support Spaces, you'll learn about how a "volunteer year" can make a long-term difference in your life and in the lives of others.
No prior experience or knowledge required... come as you are. Our Virtual Volunteer Fair is a chance to learn and participate in the way that feels most comfortable to you. Thanks for stopping by - we hope to see you soon.
Event Date and Times:
- Part 1 - Monday, November 9th @ 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM Eastern Time
- Part 2 - Tuesday, November 10th @ 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Time
How to participate!
- If you are a College Student, please register for the Virtual Fair HERE!
- If you are a Campus Professional (campus ministry, social justice / service office, career center), you can also register for the Virtual Fair HERE.
- If you are a College/University, you can register (at no cost) as a "supporter" of our Virtual Volunteer Fair HERE.
Information Sessions Being Offered
- Volunteering 101 - What is Faith-Based Service?
- International Volunteering
- Volunteer Programs with Healthcare Placements
- Volunteer Programs with Education Placements
- Volunteer Programs with Social Impact Placements
- Volunteer Programs sponsored by Women’s Religious
- Volunteer Programs sponsored by Men’s Religious
- Volunteering - Spanish Language Session [en Espanol]
- Volunteer Programs with Construction/Home-Building Placements
- Volunteer Programs Serving Refugee/Resettlement Needs
- Volunteer Programs with Church/Ministry Placements
- Volunteer Programs with Nursing Placements
- Volunteer Programs with Legal, Policy and Advocacy Placements
- Volunteer Programs with Environment / Infrastructure Placements
- Volunteer Programs with Business / Communications Placements
Discernment and Support Spaces Being Offered
- Discernment Support - Is Service Right for Me?
- Discernment Support - How to Choose a Service Program
- Volunteers of Color Support Space and FAQ
- Transition - What Happens After My Volunteer Experience?
- Developing Allyship & Advocacy Skills while Volunteering
- Antiracism and Racial Justice within the Volunteer Experience
- LGBTQ+ Volunteers Support Space and FAQ
- Can I Get a Job After Post-Grad Service?
- How Do I Talk About My Post-Grad Service at a Job Interview?
Questions about this event? Please email Jocelyn A. Sideco at [email protected].
We are grateful for the partnership and support of these amazing college and university departments and offices!